We're good to go this summer!
Welcome to 11Arches where you will enjoy our shows and attractions mainly in a wide, open air space!
Whilst legal restrictions have been lifted from 19th July 2021, we are committed to offer our visitors the best possible experience -enjoyable, safe and comfortable.
As a result, we have decided to maintain -until further notice- a variety of measures in accordance with industry best practice and guidance issued by the Association of Leading Visitor Attractions as detailed below.
These measures are implemented for your protection, for the protection of your fellow visitors and for the protection of our staff and volunteers.
We kindly ask that during your visit you act responsibly and respect these measures and other visitors’ personal spaces, and in doing so, help us to stay open this summer.
- We have a reduced daily ticketed capacity at 11Arches Park as well as at Kynren.
- For performances on our main panoramic stage (Fina and Kynren) we are implementing a policy of empty seats between 2 parties.
- Please pre-book your visit online or on the phone; and do not come to site unless you have a ticket for that day as we will not sell tickets on site on a performance day. However rest assured that bookings online are possible up to 45 minutes before Ticket Check closes.
- We ask visitors (unless exempt*) to wear a face covering in all indoor spaces (the Georgian Shop, the Library in the Maze, all toilet blocks) and on our shuttle buses;
- We highly recommend wearing a face covering in areas of high footfall -in queues, in crowded areas, and on our Tribune.
- Our staff will wear face covering (unless exempt).
*if exempt please make yourself known to a member of staff before boarding your bus, at the box office or at the main information point to have a special wristband.
- We continue to have additional measures in place throughout our attractions, including enhanced cleaning and hand sanitiser points.
- All our bins have been changed to open tops to minimise surface contact.
- We kindly ask that you respect other visitors’ personal spaces in areas of high footfall within the site or in crowded areas (queues while you wait to board your shuttle bus, toilet queues, queues for food, drink and retail, among others).
- We will implement crowd management measures at the end of Fina and Kynren performances to leave your seats in a way that minimises tight crowd formation.
- We only accept card/contactless payments, except for our 50p flags which can be purchased also by dropping exact change in urns.
PLEASE STAY HOME IF ANY OF THESE APPLIES
- You or anyone in your party is feeling unwell or present symptoms commonly associated with COVID;
- You have been told by NHS to self-isolate.
Thank you for being respectful of our staff and other visitors, and enjoy your visit at 11Arches.
As part of our preparation, we are also delighted to be awarded the VisitEngland ‘We’re Good to Go’ COVID-19 industry standard and consumer mark which provides assurances that clear processes are in place and that as a business we are good to go.